Digital Project Manager
Company: Ve Interactive Ltd
Posted: 16th Aug 2012
Ref: Project Manager
Project Management; time management; communication and relationship building; Prince 2 qualification; self motivated and highly organized.
An exceptional opportunity exists for a thorough and organised project manager to join an exciting, global technology-driven solutions company which offers a range of products and ecommerce services to assist clients in maximising their online potential.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and ambitious individual with a strong digital media background in the planning, development and implementation of Ve Interactive’s production offerings and to deliver projects for clients across the sector verticals.
In return for the above we offer a fantastic career structure, potential for growth, a whole host of company benefits, outstanding employee facilities and not to forget our legendary work parties! This position will give you the opportunity to play an integral role in the success and continued development of a fast growing global company. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their digital marketing knowledge and skills in a dynamic and forward thinking environment.
• Implement effective project management processes and disciplines.
• Create project documentation including Scope of Works, Project Plans, Issue Logs and Resource Plans.
• Plan resources and budgets working alongside CTO development and Creative Director.
• Work with internal stakeholders, clients and partners to identify and document project requirements.
• Provide project updates to internal and external stakeholders.
• Liaise with the Online Efficiency, Business Development and Technical Support teams as necessary.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• A focus on detailed planning and implementation.
• A detailed understanding and practical work experience of digital media.
• Project management experience and a Prince 2 Qualification is preferred, but not essential.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills.
• Self-motivated and highly organized.
• Ability to work independently or within a small team.
• Pleasant and outgoing personality.
• Willingness to work flexible schedule.